General News

A Man Electrocuted To Death At Breman Asikuma.

A Man Electrocuted To Death At Breman Asikuma.


A mad man popularly known as Isaaka met his untimely death after he was electrocuted outside a container shop at  Breman Asikuma in the Asikuma Odoben Brakwa district.

An eye witness narrating how the incident happened explained that the container shop was trapped by a naked high tension wires on top of the roof and since the container is a metallic and it had rained, immediately the deceased lean on on the container he was electrocuted and died instantly.

Report gathered that the deceased was about to eat his food that he gathered from food vendors and since he weren’t aware of the situation got electrocuted and died.

However the Police and the Electricity Company Of Ghana in Breman Asikuma were in informed and they proceeded to the scene and conveyed the body to Breman Benin his hometown for burial since the decease was a Muslim.

Zylofongh Boss

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Back to top button
Need Help?